Apple Watch Programming for iOS Developers – WatchOS 3 Apps
What you’ll learn
Make WatchOS 3 Apps
Thank you for checking out my course 🙂 “Apple Watch Programming for iOS Developers” will help you enter the exciting world of WatchKit. This course assumes you have some iOS programming experience and dives right into the specific tools you need to make WatchOS 3 apps.
Topics we cover include:
- Tables in WatchKit (surprising different from TableViews)
- Complications (have your app on the watch face!)
- Syncing Data Between Phone and Watch
- Standalone Apps
- Design Techniques Specific to Apple Watch
In this course, we’ll be creating complete apps that you can install on your very own watch or upload to the App Store. For each app we make you will receive completed source code so that you can always check your work against mine as a reference.
What makes Nick the right instructor?
- I have more than 10 iOS apps in the App Store which total over 300,000+ downloads
- Since the watch launched, I had a watch app in the App Store
- I’ve taught more than 23,000 other students in my conglomerate of highly rated iOS development Udemy courses
- I have personality! I keep things interesting for ya 🙂
I would love to have you in the course. Take a look at the promo video and see you inside!
Additionally, I have made this course downloadable, so you can work through the class offline, making it as convenient as possible for you! Most instructors won’t allow this, but I want you to be able to enjoy this course in whichever way is best for you 🙂
Who this course is for:
- A great course for students who love project based learning
- If you are completely new to programming , this course is not for you
12 reviews for Apple Watch Programming for iOS Developers – WatchOS 3 Apps