Develop Minecraft Plugins (Java)
What you’ll learn
Learn the programming language Java (if not known)
Develop plugins for Spigot, Paper, Bukkit or BungeeCord
Start with events, commands and progress to minigame and packets!
Best ways to earn money from Minecraft plugins (servers, selling, comissions)
COURSE WAS REMADE FOR 2022!!
Here, you will learn all about Minecraft plugins! The first tutorial is the installation and description of what you will need, and we’ll work together by starting simple and by slowly developing your plugins you will become a Java god! You will start with basic lectures, teaching you how to setup your first plugin, create commands and manage events, and then move onto more tricky aspects, such as the idea of GUIs or packets.
Whether you know Java or not, you will learn a lot from this course. I will be covering Java from basic to advanced throughout the course and it is a skill that you can carry all throughout life. When using it with Minecraft, you can create some amazing things; for instance, you could be developing for your own server, another server, or even make money from uploading your plugins online for people to purchase. At the end of this carefully constructed course you will be confident in creating plugins for Spigot, Bukkit & Bungee.
I have been dealing with Java for several years and have been working with Minecraft for the majority of those. I have developed plugins ranging from Spigot to Bungee and earned a lot of money from it. I am a natural teacher and so I can assure you that you will be in safe hands! Once you have completed the course (or even each lecture), you will be able to create your own plugins based on what you have learned.
I first released this course in 2016. It’s now 2021. I’ve been updating this for the past 5 years and have no plans to stop. Hope to see you join us and take control of your future!
Why this course?
• 100+ lectures
• 2000+ 5 star reviews & 600+ 4 star reviews
• Very generous price and still one of the best available
• Discord server with 2500+ members & dozens of experienced Support staff (who are only a ping away from helping you!) (find me @ stephen#2067)
• Constantly being updated to suit API changes (covers all versions)
• ‘Best selling’ course by Udemy (quality reviewed by a human)
• Very high course rating! (average for video game category is 4.3)
• 24/7 Q&A section (every question answered)
• One purchase = lifetime access (content is always being added)
• Extra resources after each lecture for further learning
• Videos for both Windows and Mac users
• 1080p 60fps HD videos
• English captions
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Minecraft players who want to create awesome plugins!
12 reviews for Develop Minecraft Plugins (Java)