Java Masterclass – Beginner to Expert Guide: Java & JavaFX
What you’ll learn
Have a Full Java Programming Language Core Knowledge
Build JavaFX User Interfaces and Applications
Build Scalable, Maintainable and Clean Java Programs
Learn how to Use Many Java Enterprise Frameworks like SpringBoot and Vaadin to Build Java Enterprise Applications
Become a Well-Rounded Java Programmer – who can see the big picture of Applications to be built
Architecting Robust Java Applications
If you want to learn Java from not knowing anything to a paid Java Developer, this is a course for you!
Java is one of the most popular languages in the World. It’s used by companies like Google, Accenture, Target, CenturyLink, Intel, Symantec, T-Mobile, eBay, Capital One, Groupon, New Relic, Nielsen, Uber, Spotify, Philips, Chegg, Yelp, Okta, Slack, Thomson Reuters, Opower, Zillow, Cloudera, Netflix, Canon, TripAdvisor and many more.
This means the demand is not scarce. With Java Skills, you will always have a job, and companies all over the world will be coming to you!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java to build high-end, efficient, and scalable Java applications.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Java Developer
- an expert Java Programmer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Java Programmer who builds Enterprises Java Applications
- a person who can build their own business applications using Java Programming Language
- an Android Developer
- a Java Web/Enterprise Applications Developer
- better at Java ( sharpen your Java Knowledge and go deep into learning Advanced Java)
- a Certified Java Developer…
- … much more…
Then this course is for you and much more… You’ll be immersed into Java from the first lecture to the end. You will also receive a Certificate of Completion so you can present it to your potential employer.
Why this Course? Why is this the best Course To Learn Java?
Well, if you are here is probably because you’ve either looked online for Java tutorials or maybe watched a lot of youtube videos and still can’t really grasp core Java Programming Principles.
You see, out there on the Internet, you can find a lot of information, but the problem is that everything is scattered around. Very frustrating actually to learn the right way since all you get is fragments of information. This is where this Complete Java MasterClass shines – it takes you from nothing to actually building amazing Java Applications, and MOST importantly, you’ll learn the Ins and Outs of Java Programming Language. With the knowledge you gain from this course, you can build any Java Based Application – Web Applications, Android Mobile Apps, Desktop Applications, and even program your DVD Player!
Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll learn:
- Everything pertaining to Java – Java keywords, Java lingo (operators, if statements, for loops, switch statements, while loops) and many other basic, fundamentals that will help you have a solid Java knowledge.
- I will show you how to install all the tools you need to run Java programs, such as IntelliJ (the development tool used to code in Java ). It will also show you how to install the Java libraries onto yoItchine (Windows, Linux and Mac). By the way, if you are using Eclipse, Jedit, Notepad, Netbeans, or any other IDE, it’s all good – you will still be learning a lot from this course.
- I will show you how to think like a Pro Programmer when learning Java, and how to use the Java knowledge and transfer it to build Android Apps , Web Apps (using many other Java Frameworks like Spring Framework, Hibernate and more)
- Java Object-Oriented Programming so you can re-use code and write truly scalable and efficient code.
- You’ll Learn JavaFX library and build amazing User Interfaces that will make your potential employers want to hire you right away!
- And so much more…
My goal in this course is to give you everything I know about Java to be the best Java Programmer in the market! So that you become a Well-Rounded Java Programmer! All I teach you is what I wished I had known when I first started learning to program in Java.
Don’t just take my word for it; see what my past students had to say about my courses and my teaching style:
“Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years, and I still found this course informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take this course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course.” – Douglas Pillsbury
“Great course. Very easy in understanding and friendly learning. Good Job Sir. Thanks for this.” – Muhammad Adnan
“I am delighted with this course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge of Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step, and you can understand everything. My first language is not English, but he speaks very; clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing. ” – Antal Bereczki
“This course is ideal for beginners. This guy is a good teacher. As i get deeper, i feel i am gaining more and more power…haha.
I honestly thought this is the best money I have ever spent in my life. This course is worth the money 100 times over. OMG, this good.
Paulo, you are FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” – Sean
“So far one of the best courses and instructors I have experienced in Udemy.” – Jim Landon
Are you afraid that maybe since you are an experienced developer and have never done Java before, you won’t learn Java? Take a look at what one of my students said about my course and teaching style:
“As a web developer, I always thought that learning Android development will be hard. But with this course, it’s a piece of cake!” – Saša Lacković
Students love my course so much that they can’t even contain themselves… Look at what one student wrote:
“If there’s something more than 5 stars, I would have given to this course.
Really great content, along with a detailed explanation.
Keep going on by updating and enhancing the content of this course. Personally, I enjoy every lecture I attend.
PAULO… YOU ARE BEST OF THE BEST 🙂
Thanks a lot for this great course,
Best regards.” – Bassel Nasief
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 30 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Source code
- Building several fully-fledged Java Applications
- All the knowledge you need to start building any Java Application you want – Web, Desktop, and more.
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- My best selling From Zero to a Pro Mobile Developer eBook
It’s proven that the best way to learn something is by immersing yourself in the subject you are trying to learn. If you want to master Java Programming, then you are in the right place.
By the end of this course, you will master Java Programming no matter the level of experience you are at right now. In this comprehensive course, you will be learning by doing, by coding alongside me.
You’ll understand exactly what I am doing and why. You will hone this Java Programming craft.
Why learn Java compared to other programming languages?
If you do a quick google search, you’ll find that Java is the most popular Programming Language in use according to the TIOBE index since it’s the ONLY language that works across all computer platforms. Java has the capability to run into different devices ( Android included) without needing to be recompiled for each one. Hence, the slogan “Write once; run anywhere.”
This is why Java is everywhere. Literally, everywhere! Can you see the potential of making a perfect living by becoming a Java Developer?
Give yourself the competitive advantage by learning the most popular programming language of all times – Java! If you know Java, you’ll always be competitive in the market. You will be at the top of the food chain!
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money-back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risks and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the Enroll now button and join the world’s most highly rated Java 9 Masterclass – Beginner to Expert.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are an absolute beginner at coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, take this course to speed with Java, JavaFX, and Java Web Development with SpringBoot and Vaadin Frameworks quickly.
- If you are switching from C++ to Java then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Java Language section.
- If you are a pro developer and want to quickly get up to date with JavaFX, Springboot, and Vaadin, this is the course.
See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Java Programming Language
- Anyone who wants to learn JavaFX, Java Web Application Development, Java Databases
12 reviews for Java Masterclass – Beginner to Expert Guide: Java & JavaFX