React js. From the beginning. w/ Redux and React Router
What you’ll learn
How to use React to make awesome front-end UIs!
How to set up, navigate, and use create-react-app to build React applications with ease
How to use React without webpack or ES6
The React component lifecycle system
Have a good idea how to make a large project (we do a small clone of AirBnB)
TL;DR – React is awesome. I’ve been teaching it professionally for 5 years and love it. Learn it here!
What I need from you:
- I need you know how to navigate your computer, not be afraid of the terminal, and ask questions as you have them!
The sections in bold will be finished no later than August 15. I will send out a message when they are complete.
- Environment Setup (skip if you have node installed already)
- React 101
- State and Events
- The Component Lifecycle and HTTP
- Project 1 – Flash Card app (AWS services)
- React Router
- Redux Middleware (redux-promise and redux-thunk)
- AirBnB Clone with Redux
- Overview of Auth From a Front-end Perspective
- Building/Preparing React for Deployment
- Hooks – the “2020 way” to do React
- Supplemental – ES6 for React
Who this course is for:
12 reviews for React js. From the beginning. w/ Redux and React Router